SMT MACHINING HAS THE BEST CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE WHEELS & PARTS IN GLENDALE, AZ
SMT Machining manufactures its custom motorcycle parts and wheels from durable, high-quality American-made Aircraft-Grade 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum – the same aluminum used in military aircraft. This commitment to quality is one reason the Glendale, Arizona company is a leader in the custom forged billet motorcycle wheels industry.
Fueled by a passion for providing the wheels and parts bike enthusiasts need, SMT Machining sells parts for just about any motorcycle on the market. And if they do not manufacture it yet, the company entrusts its skilled engineers to remedy the issue. The manufacturer also designs every part to fit each bike exactly, making installation easy.
SMT Machining makes it possible for every biker to customize the motorcycle of his or her dreams.
CUSTOM FORGED BILLET MOTORCYCLE WHEELS FOR GLENDALE
- Elite, Signature, Pro, Ridge and Diamond series
- Bulldog series features oversized wide wheels with a road-hugging low profile that fit Harley Davidson, Victory and Indian bikes with little-to-no modifications
- Matching rotors, pulleys, cush hub drive and sprockets for all wheel series
- Wheels are available in 16”, 17″, 18″, 19”, 20″, 21″, 23″, 26″, 30” and 32”
- Wheels come in polished, triple chrome plated, or double-cut gloss black powder coated
- Custom wheels and parts for Cruiser, Chopper, Touring, Standard, Sportbike, Road Glide, Street Glide, Road King, Softail, Sportster, Bagger, Dyna, Chieftan, Scout, Chief, Roadmaster, Gunner, Magnum, Cross Country, Empulse, Vegas, Hammer, Highball, Vulcan and Ninja
CUSTOM MOTORCYCLE PARTS THAT GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT GLENDALE!
- American Suspension bolt-on neck kits
- Brake pedals available in black double cut or chrome
- Fat Katz custom front and rear fenders available in wrap or classic
- ABS wheel spacers and OEM replacement wheel spacers come in chrome or black
- Custom floorboards with options such as bolts, black, chrome, and reverse inserts
SMT Machining custom wheels and parts are sold by more than 400 dealers around the world including the United States, Canada and Australia.
GET YOUR WHEELS & PARTS BEFORE THEY ARE PAID IN FULL
You can make interest-free payments for your SMT Machining wheels and parts through FLEXPAY. Approval is fast, you are not subject to any credit checks and you can order parts before you finish making payments! Better than credit cards, layaway and traditional financing.
The process is simple.
- Fill out the convenient 5-minute online application.
- You will be notified within 24 to 48 hours if you are approved.
- Shop for all of the custom parts and wheels you need!
Once you get approved, you will pay one-third of your order total. When your parts are ready to ship, you will put down another one-third. Then, you can spread the balance of your order over the next three to six months.
MOTORCYCLISTS EMBRACE THE WILD WEST IN ARIZONA
There were 166,583 publicly owned, private and commercial motorcycles registered in Arizona in 2016. The state ranks 16th in the United States for motorcycle registrations and 573 motorcycle dealers have set up shop in Arizona according to Manta.
It is no wonder, with a climate that is pleasant for riding year round and miles of magnificent vistas. Regardless of where you live in the state, you can head to Central Arizona and enjoy the following routes, rated as among the best in the region.
Start your trip in Arizona’s most western community, Wickenburg, and fly around curvy roads until you reach Prescott, where you can visit the Sharlot Hall Museum to learn about the history of the region. Take in stunning views from the edge of the Colorado Plateau and experience the largest ponderosa pine forest on the continent when you make the 256-mile trip from Payson to Mogollon Rim. If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, Tortilla Flat and Apache Trail is the way to go, with tight switchbacks, soaring precipices and breathtaking scenery including igneous mountains, dense saguaro and Ferocactus forests and clear blue lakes.
With all of the motorcycle adventures available in Arizona, you will want to make sure your bike is equipped with high-quality custom parts that can stand up to many miles of wear and tear. Make your road trips spectacular by being prepared.